KSU Motorsports Presents:
The Seventh Annual Formula South Invitational
The Seventh Annual Formula South Invitational will take place on March 9th, 2019. The event will take place at the Kennesaw State University Marietta Campus in parking lots 28 A & 28 B (KSU Marietta Campus map). We will have special guests, vendors and special displays on site, and lunch will be available for $5. All proceeds will benefit the Robert Glenn Allen Foundation Scholarship!
Spectator parking will be available in the West Parking Deck adjacent to the event lots. Join us for another memorable Formula South Invitational!
*Each team will have two runs for each event. Multiple drivers will be allowed pending the number of teams in attendance. The invitational will be in compliance with 2019 FSAE competition rules.
7am Tech Inspection
8am-8:45am Open Practice
- Acceleration and Skid Pad setup for untimed runs
8:45am-9am Opening Ceremony
- All cars will be moved to the staging area
10:30am Skid Pad
12:00-1:30pm Lunch Break
- Morning run times will be announced
12:45pm Track Walk
- The run order will be the inverse of the Autocross finishing order (slowest to fastest)
- The Number of runs per car TBD.
- The total distance for each car will be approximately 14 miles
- If allowed, driver changes will be limited to 3 minutes max
- One car on track at all times
5:30pm-6pm Closing Ceremony
- Scoring will follow FSAE competition standards
- The top 3 teams will be awarded